Our Admission process is designed to carefully review your career background and training and prior college achievements. Your supportive information and documents must demonstrate you have achieved the minimum entry requirements for the desired degree and that you satisfy certain general expectations of the University. If you show a strong likelihood for success in your desired program, upon review of a completed application package, you are assured acceptance.
Your Application Checklist
The required elements of your Application for Admission:
1. Complete Application
- Include cover letter identifying your proposed field of study and describing in detail your career and research interests, your college background, training and professional experience.
- Include resumé (complete and up-to-date) or CV.
- Include a photo identification (copy of government issued identification card or passport information page).
- Include $100 non-refundable application fee (US$).
2. After Submission of the Application
- Send official copies of your college transcripts, training records and other academic documents sent directly from your educational institutions to the Office of Admission.
- Send letters of recommendation related to your prior career and college performance. Letters must be sent by the referrer directly to the Office of Admission.
3. Optional materials
- Recent photograph of yourself, if student ID is being requested.
- Samples of your best written work in English or TOFEL scores, if required.